Monday, January 30, 2012

On the eve of my departure to Guyana I have taken some time to reflect on all the things I will miss most from home. These include:
My family
Friends
Family who are friends
Hank
American Dream
Cold weather
Hot showers
Fleece
...and my parent's reaction to this:
Love you Mom and Dad!
Thank you for your love, support, prayers, kind words, pizza, and b-rated movies. I love and miss everyone already!

I hope to be able to update this soon, but until then, I will leave you with this:


9 comments:

  1. ...You're killin' me! Too funny!
    Hope that tatoo is a lick 'n' stick and doesn't say, "I hate my mother!"

    XOXO mom and dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can blame Jesse for the tattoo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh!! I love how you broke the news! :D! aweeessoommmmee. Love you! this is the beginning! AHHH! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your tattoo!! It looks beautiful, so you! I am SO excited for you!! I am so excited to hear about your adventures and where the Lord is taking you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lauren has texted that she has arrived in Guyana!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! Cant wait to hear from you LL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo good to hear from you! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete